A lot of people dream about having a fish tank, but many of them think that keeping an aquarium might be too difficult or to expensive for them. But the truth is that fish tanks are not that expensive as you may believe. There are three main things that you need for aquarium: aquarium glass, heater and a fish tank filter. One of the most important equipment for a fish tank is aquarium heater. There are two types of fish tank heaters, one is internal aquarium heater and the other one is external.
It is important to have heater in your aquarium because some fish and plants species need certain temperature, so if you are seeking for beautiful and healthy aquarium it is highly important for you to choose good internal aquarium heater.
There are a lot of internal aquarium heaters available on the market, but we will help you to choose the best one:
This internal aquarium heater maintain water temperature within +/-2ºF of the set value providing a safe, healthy and stable temperature for your tank it also has titanium tubes that are corrosion resistant, so you can use this heater both for salt and fresh water aquariums.
- Titanium tubes.
- Compact size, ultra fast heating tubes.
- A precise electronic control.
- LED heating indicator.
- Many power variation available.
- Pricier comparing to other competitors.
This internal aquarium heater have reliable double metal chip component, which controls the on/off function, ensures accurate and consistent water temperatures. This is a critical component that prevents overheating and wide swings in water temperature. In addition, the heating tubes are quartz glass anti-explosive tubes.
- Suitable to use for 10 gallon, 15 gallon, 20 gallon and 50 gallon aquariums.
- Made from high quality quartz glass.
- Bimetallic Strip Heating Sensor.
- Suitable for both salt and fresh water aquariums.
- Only one power variation (300 Watt).
- Free of pollutants.
- Resistant for chemical and biological substances.
- Can be adjusted from 65° to 93° F.
- Made from laboratory – grade glass.
- Bigger than the other competitors on the market.
- LED digital display.
- 4 size available.
- Fully submersible.
- Pricier than other competitors.
- Small, hardly visible in the aquarium.
- Fully submersible
- No digital controller, only one temperature.
- Not very powerful, may cause under heating.
In conclusion, it is highly important to understand that right temperature of your fish tank is necessary for well-being of your aquarium. Unlike humans and other mammals, fish do not produce their own body heat, so it is very important to choose wisely when it comes to aquariums heater.